During the recession, businesses are faced with tough choices affecting funding,
staffing and project priorities. Companies are resistant about making IT investments
and "make do" with an aging infrastructure. However, putting off making IT
investments can only last so long without impacting the business. Smart executives
are seeking cost-effective ways to reinvest in their IT infrastructure and position it for
On-demand Services and Support
a long term commitment.
2. Your users need 24/7 support.
3. You have a mobile workforce that requires remote support across multiple
time zones and in different technology environments (hotel, regional office,
home office, multiple mobile devices).
4. You would rather access support expertise on an as needed basis versus
staff full time.
5. You're experiencing too much downtime on mission critical applications
6. You want proactive management and 24/7 monitoring of key systems.
7. You want to ensure all your key databases are backed up and quickly
8. You want to mitigate the capital expenditures to buy, implement and
upgrade your own technology.
9. You want your internal IT staff to focus on business driving applications,
not routine issues.
10. Your organization is highly dispersed geographically and has to support
several different locations.
|10 Reasons to Outsource IT
Why outsourcing IT resources makes sense.